Saturday, May 29, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.

A stack of 30+ immaculate French children's books. Foreign language books trickle into the shop a few at a time but this is the largest collection I've gotten in awhile. Happy me!


This huge stack of awesome audio books. Audio books are also something that trickle in here a few at a time. A timely find as I have lots of requests for audio books for the summer road trips. *Update* Since I started typing, I've already sold two. Ha!


My rocking first stickers! I'd been wanting some promotion for the store and I'd remembered seeing this in a bumper sticker version outside my shop back in August of 2008. This is how long it takes me to think of something and then get it done. But the stickers are in and you want one. You know you do. ;)

No comments: