Friday, August 22, 2008

Whew! Any day now . . .

So much work is going in to making the new Blue Cypress Books happen.

I'm completely tired of painting (why did I want to do this myself?!). But tonight will be the finishing touches and then moving on to some carpet. Carpet of course will lead to bookshelves. Bookshelves will lead to new lighting fixtures. New lighting fixtures will lead to books on the shelves. And books on the shelves will lead to open doors.

All is set for an early September opening. For my local friends, come on by for some serious deals as the books I don't have to move next door will look great on your shelves!

1 comment:

Amy said...

There is this nice FREE wooden shelf on Craigslist that would good in your new store with some books in it!

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/zip/802307751.html

Chekc craigslist FREE section often for recycled goods to reduce our local landfill waste!

thanks, a neighbor